- Client discovers the channels media server;
- Since it is a XMPP Component, it should be "discoverable";
Here is an architecture overview diagram:
- Media Server:
- HTTP FIle Server: static file server, where clients will be able to GET and PUT (or POST) files;
- XMPP Component: component that will evaluate user's permissions and also generate valid URLs for the client download or upload files through the HTTP File Server.
- Medatada: stores files metadata, like checksum, upload date, etc;
- Binary Files: stores the files themselves (and also their previews).